FILA is seeking a hands-on Ecommerce Project Manager to support daily and long-term management and development of all B2B and B2C ecommerce platforms and implementations. This includes but is not limited to implementing new features, enhancements, maintaining projects from inception through launch, and addressing day-to-day issues. The Project Manager will work directly with internal stakeholders and 3rd party vendors to gather requirements to analyze, design, and/or implement technology based on best practice and business priorities. They will work with senior members of the team to set realistic timelines and expectations, ensuring the successful delivery of implementations and updates.Ideal candidates for this role should possess knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Business Manager capabilities (both functional and technical) and integration capabilities.
- Serve as the subject-matter expert (SME) for the functional capabilities and underlying technical aspects of ecommerce platforms.
- Help internal partners design, implement, integrate, and optimize solutions that are crucial to ecommerce success and are proven to increase revenue and produce ROI. The solutions typically built across the ecommerce platform are; ERP, OMS, inventory management, payment services, WMS, fulfillment, CMS, CRM, customer experience solutions, analytics & tracking tools, optimization & personalization tools, and more.
- Create and manage a list of required features — the Product Backlog in JIRA — and ensure they are prioritized based on value, size, risk, and other relevant considerations.
- Work with engineering team to QA deliveries to ensure that they meet the acceptance criteria.
- Draft release notes, lead required training for the team, and facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects, with varying degrees of complexity and business priorities.
- Track and troubleshoot site bugs and errors with dev, IT, and management on an ongoing basis.
- Regularly communicate project status to stakeholders; key accomplishments, next steps, issues/risks
- Coordinate IT project teams to ensure that business requirements are effectively incorporated into design specifications, multi-platform integrations and data transfers.
Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Experience evaluating, selecting, implementing integrating, and supporting solutions.
- Experience working directly with internal stakeholders and 3rd party vendors.
- Strong time management skills; ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate excel capabilities
- Experience with the Salesforce platforms
- Knowledge of Jira or similar ticketing software