Jr. Associate, Ecommerce – Job Description
This Jr. Associate role is within Ecommerce department of Tradition Securities and Derivatives based in NYC. This is a full-time Role.
Tradition Ecommerce team looks after Tradition’s corporate clients and is responsible for business development of Tradition’s electronic trading platforms for Rates, Credit and other financial products. We are looking for a dynamic, data-driven Jr. Ecommerce Associate who can grow and support our client relationship efforts and optimize our business development efforts in electronic trading.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Create, evaluate and provide daily and weekly streaming performance reports to key clients
- Own Tradition SEF’s new customer onboarding process via SalesForce
- Seek out various sources and create monthly and annual statistical analysis reports for trading volumes and market shares across the SEFs
- Create and analyze daily and weekly performance reporting to understand our key client metrics for CDX Index business, provide analysis to the team
- Assist SEF management and the Ecomm team with any ad-hoc analysis reports or custom client report requests
- Partner with Tradition’s trading operations and compliance teams for report generation and client onboarding
- Work with ecomm team to promote growth of ecommerce business
- Responsible for overall website management, including re-designs and ongoing maintenance and enhancements. Manage online content.
Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with a finance related background
- Strong business acumen and financial proficiency, analytical and business skills
- Strong PowerPoint & Excel skills. VBA preferred but NOT required
- Self-starter and team player
- Must be organized and demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage several work streams together and switch between different initiatives
- Superior Communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to collaborate across multiple groups like trading operations, finance, broking desks, compliance, etc.
This is a new role that is created due to firm’s growing demands in the Ecommerce space. While in the initial stage the role is analytical in nature, it is meant to grow into a client-facing position.