7 W 34th Street, New York, NY 10001
AWS INVITES OUR STARTUP CUSTOMERS TO A STARTUP DAY FOR HALF A DAY WORKSHOP ON ALL THINGS APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT, CONTAINERS, SERVERLESS AND MICROSERVICES,
Builders build on AWS. More than a million active customer, from start-ups to enterprises, use AWS Cloud solutions to deliver flexibility, scalability, and reliability.
What is a StartUp Day?
A StartUp Day is a hands on half day event to get you deep on AWS toolchain for development from Cloud9- a web IDE to develop you own pipeline to deploying on AWS Fargate/Containers and Lambda.
Benefits of a StartUp Day
The Startup Day allows hands on time with AWS new services and to talk about deploying applications within a production environment, and SA guidance for their particular use cases.
You will learn:
- Level-set on the concepts and resources behind building applications on AWS.
- Introduce a common definition, characteristics, benefits, and challenges for microservice-based applications.
- Provide hands-on experience:
- Building a serverless application that can be deployed using AWS Lambda or AWS Fargate.
- Developing and Debugging serverless applications with the AWS Cloud9 IDE.
- Building out a basic deployment pipeline using AWS CodeStar, AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodePipeline, and CodeDeploy.
- Provide an open forum for discussion around best practices, common design patterns, and/or challenges faced when building serverless applications.
Who should attend?
If you are thinking of a new idea, or renovating old code, developer productivity, or containers, serverless, AI whether you are a developer, devOps engineer, development manager, this workshop is for you.
Please have an AWS account with AWS Developer Tools, Lambda created at least 24 hrs. before. We will get hands-on in this session.
You will need Checkin on 6th Floor. after registering with building security for a building pass.