677 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10022
Hey New York eCommerce / Magento Meetup Fans,
For our July Series we have Dual CEO, and Author Chad Rubin. He will be sharing his experiences about The Biggest e-Commerce Rookie Mistakes you can make!
A little information about Chad Rubin
Chad Rubin builds e-commerce businesses. Fresh out of college and Wall Street, he took his family vacuum business online and built his own direct to consumer e-commerce business called Crucial Vacuum. He grew it from 0 to a $20 million dollar valuation in just 7 years. He happens to be a top 250 Amazon seller. He co-founded Skubana with DJ Kunovac and built one of e-commerces hottest operational softwares. Skubana is the only software that you’ll ever need to manage and accelerate the growth of your e-commerce business. It is beautiful, intelligent, and highly intuitive and incorporates every feature imaginable to drive your future success.
Chad’s Upcoming Book: Cheaper Easier Direct
Chad is the CEO of Crucial Vacuum
He is also the CEO of Skubana
Imagine if your shipping software had multi-channel inventory capabilities. Imagine if your purchase orders were synchronized with your analytics. Imagine if you could combine all the software tools you currently use to run your e-commerce business into one, centralized cloud platform for a fraction of the cost. Imagine no more, because Skubana is changing the way e-commerce sellers run their back end operations.
Features and Benefits:
• Print shipping labels
• Scalable Pricing (No upfront costs or software to purchase)
• All-in-one system with real-time inventory management
• Multiple Warehouses handled simultaneously including Amazon FBA
• Analytics to make profitable decisions for your business
• Intelligent automated purchase orders driven by cross-channel order velocity
• Easy-to-use with no training requiredOne-click integration to your marketplaces (Amazon, Ebay et al) and shopping carts (Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce)
The Meetup Structure
6:00 – Doors open for Networking
6:45 – 30 second introductions from all our members
7:00 – Speaker will be presenting with a Q&A
7:45 – Missed connections
Contact us if you want to get involved with the eCommmerce Forum as Speaker, Sponsor, or Volunteer.