ECommerce E-gifting with Smartgift: Let’s learn how e-retailers can make the most of the holiday season!
Hey New York eCommerce Meetup Fans!
E-gifting is the newest way to send gifts. It is when people send and receive gifts online. Moreover, gift recepients can exchange a gift or adjust it before it ships. The holiday shopping season is months away for consumers. So for retailers, the time to plan is now! Join us for an evening with the founders of SmartGift. You will learn how to minimize online gifting problems and maximize your 2013 holiday gift sales. The following is a brief overview of what to expect:
SmartGift provides product e-gifting that transforms the consumer experience. The gift giver does not have to be right all of the time, and the receiver can get what they want. As a result, SmartGift eases the stress of buying for others while allowing the retailers to offer thoughtful giving as part of the gift. Why will customers choose eCommerce e-gifting?
- – Gift giver sends a thoughtful gift, and the gift receiver makes it their own.
- – Gift receiver picks their preferences or exchanges for an eGift card.
- – The eGift card allows them to purchase anything from the product range.
- – SmartGift uses secure encrypted payments.
- – Gift giver checks out in seconds with minimal effort.
- – Most noteworthy, the gift giver can choose how and when to give their gift. They can use chat, text or email.
While this sounds great for the consumer, you are probably thinking about what this means for the retailer. SmartGift can help boost sales and bring in new customers. The following statistics show SmartGift’s succes rate:
- – SmartGift helps retailers sell up to 3 times more e-gifts than e-gift cards.
- – Retailers will get 1.8 times higher AOV than the average e-gift car load.
- – Returns will be reduced by 38%.
- – Last minute gifting will be boosted 5 times the usual amount. This happens especially on or the day before a special occasion.
- – The amount of gift giving or receiving customers will be increased by 50%.
- – Finally, SmartGift gets retailer’s e-gift ready in 2-4 weeks.
SmartGift’s founders will share their eCommerce e-gifting knowledge. Most of all, they can help retailers to shape up for the holiday season. If you’re an online retailer, brand marketer, retail strategist, or technology executive looking for new insights to reach your full online sales potential, this eCommerce e-gifting event is for you!
6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Doors open for Networking
7:30 – 8:30 p.m. Speaker will be presenting with a Q&A
8:30 – 9:30 p.m. Missed Connections and more Networking
Light refreshments will be served.
There will be beer!