463 E 149th Street, Bronx, NY 10455
THERE IS MORE THAN ONE WAY TO BE AN ENTREPRENEUR!
Learn about the business of Franchising!
Topics covered will include:
What is Franchising? Franchising is a form of business ownership where the purchaser buys the right to operate a franchise of an existing company (ex. McDonald’s). The purchaser/franchisee follows the rules and operations manual of the franchisor. The franchisor supports the franchisee in the form of corporate blueprint, location, financing and usually includes local and national marketing of the franchise. For people who want to own their own a business but don’t know how tackle some of the requirements such as; building a customer base, create a desirable product or service, or be responsible for marketing, franchising offers the opportunity to be part of, and follow, the successful blueprint created by the franchisor.
- How do I determine which franchise is the best for me?
- What training do I need to operate a franchise?
- What are the most profitable franchises to own?
- What are the costs and fees related to owning a franchise?
- Can I buy an existing franchise store or do I need to open a new store?
- What marketing am I responsible for when owning a franchise?
Join us February 28th from 4-6 pm for a special presentation and panel discussion featuring leaders in the franchise industry:
Presenter and Moderator, Steve Beagelman of SMB Franchise Advisors
- Joanne Hoyer, Director of Franchise Development for SMB
- Jason and Steven Parker from K9 Resorts
- Jason Mazzarone from SoBol
FREE ADMISSION/OPEN TO THE PUBLIC