3 Spruce Street, New York, NY 10038
Small Business Accounting Basics hosted by Pace University Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
The Pace Small Business Development Center (SBDC) has brought on a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to teach you the fundamentals of accounting so that you are better equipped to handle your business’s financials.
The workshop will discuss the following:
– Basic accounting terms and procedures
– Tracking sales and expenses
– Simple and low-cost ways to set up a bookkeeping system
– Learn the basics of debits and credits
– How to classify accounts and transactions
– Learn the processes for day-to-day accounting and best practices
After the presentation, you will have the chance to participate in a Q&A to address any questions or concerns you may have.